Follow these steps to set up Gmail on a Mac with Apple Mail 9.3 or later.
- Open Apple Mail on your computer.
- Click Mail > Add Account.
- Select the Google option, then click Continue:
- If prompted, click Open Safari to let Google to finish authentication:
- Enter your G Suite Gmail email address in the Google Sign in window and click Next:
- Enter your password in the Google Welcome window and click Next. If prompted, select Allow to grant permissions to your account.
- Check the Mail box in Select the apps you want to use with this account, then click Done: